Thursday, November 25, 2010

Week Number 6!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving mi familia!!!
 
Ok so im sorry i didnt get my email out yesterday it was a long day and i was basically a babysitter all day for an elder who wanted to go home! I went to the temple with him and his companion yesterday morning at 6:45 a.m. It was 10 degrees outside!! so cold!! anyway, we went and did a session and did sealings so we were in the temple for about 4 hours. It was nuts. I told him we werent leaving till he got his answer on what to do and he decided that he needed to go home to prepare himself more. I ended up giving him a blessing and now he is staying!! :)
 
That was one long day yesterday though so im glad they let me email today!! Well, this past week has been a really eventful one! Its really hard for me to speak and type in spanish so im sorry now if there are some words in here you dont recognize!!
 
Padre, if you have any more of those sweet coins can you send them out to me i gave a buddy that just left mine and it changed his life!! Necesito nuevo!!! i need a new one!! por favor! Graciás! Im glad you all like the memory card!! I sure hope you thought it was chistoso cuz i definately miss my family!! Send me some more pictures!! And thanks so much for the package i wasnt even expecting it!!! haha i loved the barbie fruit snacks for sure!! Thanks hermana!!
 
So on sunday, i finished el libro de Mormón!!! en 3 semanas!! It was magnifico!! El libro de mormón es verdadero!! I also finsihed the pearl of great price in uno día and it was so cool!! I am going to finish el Doctrina y coveñios before i leave!! i leave in 25 days!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
 
So we also got this new district this past week and it was so cool to get some new missionaries in! I have seen aaron and nick so far and they are doing great!! I am so proud of both of them!! Nick is already a district leader!! crazy huh!
 
Elder holland and a member of the first presidency are coming today to speak to us so it should be way sweet!! I will tell you how it went in the letters i send out tomorrow!!
 
And get this, we have a sack dinner...on thanksgiving!!! and im totally fine with that!! I am already so gratefull for so many things!!!!
 
I know this email is so crazy and im sorry!! The watch is for the boys, scripture markers for whoever, and mom that shirt is for you to wear so wear it!! Chandler said he wants to wear it thats fine but somebody wear it!! please!
 
My appt with the Endocrineologist is on Dec. 7th so i will let you know how that goes! Just keep me in your prayer! Alyssa im glad youre doing ok i hope everything goes well and i will keep praying for you!! Dad great job on the tour thats awesome!! I just started working out agian and have lost 6 pounds already! im back down to 157 and hopefully will lose some more of the like maybe 1 inch of fat i have from all this food here it seriously makes me sick!!
 
Anyway, my dear family especially, i really miss you this day. This day never has really had so much effect on me as it does now. Mom and dad, thank you so much for making the decision to become members of this church. I dont know what kind of person i would be if you didnt push me and help me along the way. This work is so amazi9ng and i am so glad that i got my butt out here. It has blessed my life so much and i have had the opportunity to learn so many things!! The lord truly does love me and especially is and will continually bless you two as mi padres and i am so grateful for you two!! I miss you y love you so much!! I cant wait to see you again!! The rest of my family, mi hermanos y mi hermana, you all have blessed mi vida tremendously and i am so grateful to have siblilings like the ones that i have. It truly helps me realize this day how much my family means to me and how much this gospel means to me. I dont know how i would ever doubt this gospel. To all my friends, you all are such great examples to me!! Thank you for everything that you have helped me through i dont know what i would do without your help in my life!!
 
THis church is so true i know it without a doubt in my mind. Something to think about....the lord knows our full potential, so we need to work as hard as we can to show him that we truly love him and show him how grateful we are for him. Pray always, and never doubt the power of god. Go Read Ether 12:27. You will come to find that no matter what, the lord will always answer your prayers and he loves you all individually so much. The power of the priesthood is so real, and i know that it works!! I know without a doubt that the book of mormon is true and that if we study it to the maxx that we will always learn something new every day. Understand that for the lord to help us, we need to always go to him for everything!! Not some things, EVERYTHING!! He will show us the way! He is the way, and we need to do all we can to follow him and show our love for him every day!!
 
I love you all and miss you so much!!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
 
Elder Gallego

No comments:

Post a Comment